Thursday, June 9, 2011

Where do I begin


Where do I begin? I don't really blog...but really feel that I need to start! So where do I even begin? I feel that this will be a spot for me to share with others some of the wonderful and maybe not so wonderful moments of my life with others....maybe someone will read what I am writing and be able to relate with the moments that I am sharing. I am very excited to be doing this.... So I guess I shall begin with a little about me....I am mom to 4 great kids....and 2 furry ones....I have one awesome husband who loves me and for that I am thankful! I love to take pictures and capture the wonderful beauty that God has created. God has spoken to me many times while looking through the lens of my camera. I am not a professional and I don't have plans of ever going that route....but I do have a passion and a love for it. I know right now at this moment I am overwhelmed with Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for the people, trials and for the blessings of my life. I could not ask for more then what I have....well I think that this is all for now....I am looking at a pile of laundry and its getting close for me to start lunch for my kiddos....so much to do today:)

2 comments: