Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thankful

I woke up this morning....Thank God I woke up!!!  it started off kind of rough for me.   I have been battling some health issues for sometime now and I just got some answers to what it is I am battling.    This morning though.....was a morning of tears....I was not feeling well....my head was hurting...my eyes were extra sensitive. I could just go on and on.   If you open my cabinet I think I could start a drug store with all the medication I am on.  I remember saying I never want to be one that has to take any medication...but this is my life...the life God has given me.   Everyday I will thank Him and give Him praise!  No matter how I am feeling...no matter what I feel like I am going to lift my hands and my voice and give Him praise!   God has been so good to me!  The blessings are so many that I don't think I can even begin to count them!  I am blessed with a wonderful husband who loves and adores me....He is everything I could want or ask for!  My children are healthy and thriving:D  I still have both my parents....two wonderful brothers and the best sister in the world.    So no matter what the report from the doctors say I know my God will sustain me and Keep me!  There is nothing that God cannot handle!  I am having faith that what I have will not get any worse! I will say this....since finding out what I have it has given much more compassion for anyone who has a illness or battles PTSD.   Sometimes you can look at someone and they look physically fine....but you cannot see the pain or hurt on the inside.  How many times has someone rolled their eyes at someone because they could not see what was wrong or because they simply did not understand what that person was feeling.   Oh how I know this.   I look physically fine....but what I am battling is on the inside of my body.  So many times I have said to my husband if you could only be in my body and feel what I feel....and as I was putting up the laundry the other day I started to think of people who have battled depression, PTSD or just hurt from Life.  How many times have they just needed a little compassion and it was not given?   I can now identify with them.   I am sure people thought she is fine...she just needs to realize that and get over it.   Sometimes we tell people who are going through issues or problems...maybe even dealing with health issues...just get over it. However its not that simple. So now I pray different..... Lord Reveal to those who are hurt your love...if you put them in my path speak through me God the words they need to hear.....I pray for more compassion and understanding.    So next time you see someone that is hurting or is battling health issues...even if you can't see what is going on with them on the outside...they are battling on the inside....Pray for them....and if they are like me and having to go from doctor to doctor......and have test after test....say a extra prayer for them...pray God allows the doctors to find and give the right diagnosis...give extra encouragement.....and remember just because you can't see things does not mean that someone is not battling on the inside! 


So today I simply count the blessings I have all ready been given!  I look forward to counting many more blessings tomorrow...and the next day...and the next day:D  Be blessed today and walk with more compassion and love then you had yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment